- Saturday, 31st Oct, 2020
Our circulation is biased towards active investors and executives involved in the intelligence gathering and decision-making process. Our audience was responsible for almost $1.2tn (33%) of capital investment, across 24,239 (36%) greenfield FDI projects in Africa. This guarantees a higher ROI for advertisers when compared to other titles.
Published on a bi-monthly basis with an ABC-certified, highly targeted circulation of 16,174, InvestAfrica Magazine provides corporate decision-makers and crossborder investment professionals with an up-to-date image of the ever-changing global investment map.
• Get in front of an audience of 15,500 corporates and crossborder investment professionals who are actively involved in FDI projects and greenfield FDI projects globally.
• InvestAfrica Magazine also publishes in-depth special reports and stand-alone supplements that delve into important topics and cover FDI hot-spots in greater detail
• InvestAfrica Magazine e-newsletter allows you to share your message with over 25,000 professionals
• Meet investors at FDI event
• Economic analysis. We'll give you the bigger picture, and help you understand the factors that affect your savings and investments.
InvestAfrica Magazine’s circulation by job function is:
• 33% Director, head, senior manager
• 34% CEO, COO, CFO, MD, VP
• 21% Chairman, president
• 12% Other